May Madness!


I know it's usually called "March Madness", but I think I've discovered "May Madness" and it has nothing to do with partying , that's for sure!

So far, my children have lost their minds (mine has been missing for some time), I have 3 finals to prepare for, I have to volunteer at least 2 more hours for the PTA, I have to fill out my FAFSA for next year, I have to plan for our family vacation at the end of the month (relaxation here I come!), we just finished my husband's birthday and Mother's day (in the same week) and I have to plan out some kind of child care for next year when I start my Respiratory Care Program (which is like having a job)... WHEW! I'm tired just writing it out! And the sad part about it is that I'm sure I'm missing something.

So what keeps me moving? There's a lot that I have in mind that motivates me, but nothing motivates me more than my catch phrase, "Jesus is Lord and I work for the Lord". Why is this my motivation? Not only does it keep me humble and focused, but it reminds me that my life is no longer my own. God puts me where He wants me to be and right now these are the things that He wants me to take care of. Since these are the things He wants me to take care of, He's going to give me enough strength and guidance to get it all done. I don't need to worry or stress because I know He's got my back as long as I remember that He is in charge. He only has plans to prosper me, not to harm me.


Comments

Popular Posts