Just As I Thought...

UPDATE:
CHILD CARE FACILITY IS FULL!

I can not BELIEVE my luck! I don't like to work with people that could care LESS how you fare. So, I have to sign my kids up for childcare (for the first time). My classes are intense this year because I'm entering the Respiratory Program at Bowling Green. It's an 18 month program (after you've taken all of your prerequisites... ends up being about 3 yrs.). Prior to this year, I've been able to make my schedule so I'm only on campus 2 days a week, but as you know when you enter a program, you're on their schedule. So, I had to get childcare for my little biddies. In order to sign them up for any childcare, the facility has to see your schedule and see that you're truly enrolled and registered for classes. Well, due to some kind of computer malfunction at BGSU, I wasn't registered for class. It wasn't enough that I had proof of being enrolled, because apparently people enroll and never attend class. They had to see my ACTUAL schedule, which wouldn't normally be a problem except for me NOT BEING REGISTERED! I had until the 10th to get them my schedule... can you guess when they actually fixed the problem and I was registered for my classes? Yeah... on the 11th! And now that it shows I'm registered and enrolled and all is well with the computer world... THERE ARE NO MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE IN THE DAYCARE!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!!

Now I have to start over from scratch and find a place that I think would be suitable... Do you know how long it took me to find that one?!! You don't just trust your children to anyone... SO not right...

What is the plus that I can pull from this situation????

No idea... I just have to trust that God is on it and that he is going to make a way out of no way. It is in his hands and has always been...

Comments

Popular Posts