Summertime!



We just got back from Cleveland!
Some would say that vacationing in Cleveland, Ohio is CRAZY! I would say the same thing, but it's where our family and friends are. It was a busy fun-filled 2 weeks. I think we got around to seeing everyone we wanted to... almost. I wish there was more time in a day... but alas, there is not.

Being back home has made me realize how much I miss my friends back home. If I could pick up all of my friends and family from Cleveland and transplant them into California, that would be great. The kids had a great time being doted on by their grandparents. They had play dates and time with cousins... it was FUN!

Now that I'm home I have to get a few things under way... I have to take a test for my RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist), find a pre-school, register for school and get the kids ready for school... all by the end of August. Not to mention finding a job! Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it... in the midst of all of that, we have to have fun in the sun:*)

Even with all of that, I can't complain... I have a good life and love my family... God always works everything out the way HE wants it to go :*)

Comments

Popular Posts