October Thrift Haul

For the month of October, I didn't even reach my budget and still got a good amount of items... and not just for me :-) Here is what I got:
Plus I got 2 pair of pants, a really cute burgundy purse and 3 more top... The pants and tops were for my friend, the purse is all mine! And how much did I spend for October? $48!!! YUP that's right, $12 under budget. I went into the store looking for something for cooler weather, since Cali is beginning to cool off... at least every other week is a cool week right now. I hate when the weather yo-yo's back and forth, but the remedy is layering. For the month of November, I will be looking for layering items... That means lightweight sweaters and thermal/long sleeve tops. What are your top layering items? Do you find it hard to layer?

Comments

Popular Posts