A New Day


Hi there!
My name is Stephanie. I am a mother of 3 fabulous kids: Eron (11), Nate (3) and Jada (10 mos). I am the wife of a wonderful man (most days). I am a full-time student for Respiratory Therapy. I am a teen mentor (like to help out where I can). I love to sing and would really love to know how to play the piano (next endeavor). I love to laugh and have fun. I think I'm a great friend (I try) and a cool person to hang out with (I would want to be my friend). Did I mention I like to have fun? Anyway, I'm here to answer all of your questions about beauty and children. Also, other little tid-bits here and there. I hope you stay tuned in and please comment, I like to know what people think. Also, feel free to ask me anything you may have a question on, and it could be anything. If I don't have the answer, I'll be more than happy to help you find it.

So here I was thinking about my day and the first thing that came to mind was my son Nate. When he wakes most mornings, he says "Mommy, it's a new day!". It's so true... when we wake it's a time of refreshment, we are new again. Why does it take me hearing my son say that to remember that each day I wake is another chance that God gives me to get it right? It's the simple things... simple things.


BEAUTY TIP OF THE DAY
Most moms don't think it's possible to look flawless with children...FALSE!!
Three things you need to look flawless that's not time consuming and fuss free:
1. Foundation
2. SPF 15 (at least)
3. Mascara

Foundation and SPF protect your skin from the elements. Foundation protects your skin from dirt and grme in the air. Opt for a light weight liquid foundation or a powder (mineral is best). Some foundations come with SPF in it already, but can sometimes be pricey. Quick fix: mix a little of your current face lotion (which usually has SPF15) with your foundation, apply together. This saves time, while giving your skin what it needs. Then apply mascara to lashes. The foundation evens out your skin, the SPF protects your skin from the sun and the mascara brightens your eyes. End result: FLAWLESS & NATURAL!

Comments

Segoldengirl said…
this is fun! looking forward to reading this blog :)

Popular Posts