Closet Challenge - Coming To An End

Outfits I've worn since the last post:
SO... It's been a couple... few weeks since I've posted and I'm not even posting all of the outfits I wore in between that time and now because I don't have pictures of them all. The reason I say this challenge is coming to an end is because I've worn every thing that I'm going to wear... I have a ton of clothes to give away. Not that I'm going to run out and buy more clothes but I am going to be wearing some of these outfits over again, so that part of the challenge is done, but hopefully I can stick with the non-purchase portion of the challenge for the next 3 months. That might not happen either because I don't really have summer shirts, but I'm hoping that I can work with some of the ones I have for 3 months. Even though,my challenge is coming to an end, I feel good about doing 3 months of no purchasing clothes and no outfit twice. It challenged my creativity and my giving in to my desires of wanting to buy something new just because I can. It also showed me that I shop WAY more than I thought I did! I found out that I am a deal seeker, which helps me to justify buying new things... for me and for the family. While deal seeking is a good quality for our needs, I have to be careful when there are things that I just want. Do you know your "needs" versus your "wants"?

Comments

Popular Posts