Got Haiti On My Mind...

In the news lately... Haiti.

It is amazing what is going on. I am saddened and disheartened about the chaos that is going on in Haiti right now. I can't even imagine living there... being a mother of 3, small children and not having anywhere to go. Having to depend on the kindness of other people just to make sure my kids could eat. I can't even imagine... not having a place to lay my head, or being defenseless in the night, let alone with children. My prayers go out to the mothers there... to the kids who woke up without parents... to the families missing people and have no idea where they are.

I look around my house, at my kids sleeping in their warm beds... not having a worry on their minds. My heart is SO grateful that, while I don't have much, I have the ability to look around my house, at my kids sleeping in their warm beds... not having a worry on their minds...

Pray for Haiti.

Comments

Popular Posts