Closet Challenge - Day 7-11

Here's the update for the last 5 days. I think I'll just post every week instead of every day... it's easier for me. This week was ok, I didn't really have a hard time with finding something I didn't wear yet :-) I did have a hard time with thinking that I would not be able to last 6 months because there are so many things that I see that I want to buy! Now, I'm not a person that just goes to get something because I want to, but I really believe it's a mental thing that I have the money to buy it and I'm restraining myself from buying it so it makes me want to buy it more! Get behind me Satan! I found myself trying to bargain with myself to do the closet challenge for only 3 months instead of the 6 months that I set out for. SO... now the struggle is within me to want to give in thinking that it wouldn't hurt anyone... but I want to be a woman of integrity. SIX MONTHS IT WILL BE. Matthew 5:36-37
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11

Comments

Popular Posts