Closet Challenge: Day 26 - 32

Outfits for the week (and one of them is yoga pants and a tee-shirt... Don't judge me!)


This week, I did mostly simple outfits and jazzed them up with jewelry... Again I missed taking a picture one day this week... I'm really slacking on that, I have to remember but usually when I get home from work I'm ready for pajamas! Lol!

It's been a month, and I haven't worn the same outfit twice... But I may be running out of ideas :-/. I do have a few dresses I want to wear but it hasn't really been warm enough to me. But this week it's suppose to get up to the mid 70's so maybe I'll bust out a couple of them... We'll see...

This week we celebrated the re-birth of my first born, Eron. After studying the Bible for a year, he decided to become a disciple of Christ and get baptized. Of course I was SUPER excited! I mean my son has decided to let God guide his path... It made the scripture in Proverbs, about training a child in the way he should go, so true to me. It also made feel scared and out of control! Not that I'm truly in control to begin with, but there is always that sense of control over your kids, you decide things for them and make sure they are on the right track. As they get older you back off a bit so that they can make some decisions and if they're bad decisions, you let them feel the consequence of their decision, but it's never anything that's really life changing... Maybe life lessons, but not life changing. But NOW, I feel so out of control, like he's REALLY a teenager now and he's making his own decisions... Like an older person! It makes me feel old and unprepared! I don't like feeling unprepared... We all know they have to leave the nest at some point but...

Anyway, now whenever he leaves that house, I say, "I love you. Make good choices." It's hard to do that, but I have to... And then I pray for his protection because Satan is prowling around like a lion, waiting to devour my boy. I have to do this 2 more times, but at least I have a little more time to prepare... And prepare I shall because it'll be back to back for them, so double the trouble! But right now I just try to enjoy this teaching time, and pray for them constantly. Prayer works! There is nothing that I or Jeremy did to ensure that Eron became a disciple... We prayed and trusted the Lord, that his promises are true. And in spite of all of our foibles and botch ups, Eron still decided that he wanted Jesus to be Lord of his life... I am so proud of him!

Comments

Yonna said…
...and some folks/family members are STILL waiting to see the video. IJS...

Popular Posts