Closet Challenge - Days 33-39

I just realized I didn't post this week! Here are my outfits this week:



I was so happy it was warm enough for dresses this week. I'm still coming up with new ideas and different ways to wear my current clothes.

One of the phrases that came to mind a couple of times this weeks: If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. The reason being, some people are inspired by my challenge and some people are quick to say they wouldn't be able to do it... Never start a challenge just because someone else is. I started mine for personal reason that I had to gain conviction in. This is the reason I keep going when others stop. This was a place that I felt I could grow in and needed to grow in. Maybe you can't this particular challenge but what challenge are you doing to help you in your stewardship? Or any other character that you want to change? Is there something in your character you need to change? All you have to do is start... It's the hardest part!

Comments

Popular Posts